Bahen & Co makes stone ground chocolate from bean to bar. A traditional approach to chocolate making that returns to a slower pace of a previous time. We simply love their range of chocolate bars and the packaging is so pretty too!
- Almond & Sea Salt - House Blend chocolate meets the finest of almonds, slow roasted with our farm grown olive oil. Finished with hand harvested sea salt.
- Organic Milk Chocolate - Madagascan cacao from the Somia Plantation, combined with organic milk. The combination is distinctively creamy with notes of caramel & shortbread.
- Madagascar 70% Cacao - Established in the Sambirano Valley - circa 1920's. This rare heirloom farm produces a lively chocolate of citrus, rum & raisin flavour.
- House Blend 80% Cacao - darker House Blend brings forth the chocolate makers craftmanship to create the perfect blend of single origin cacaos.
- House Blend 70% Cacao - A selection of single plantation cacao's stone ground to produce a complex chocolate in a distinct house style.
- Orange & Hazelnut - Zesty sun ripened Valencia oranges and slow roasted hazelnuts meet our house blend chocolate.
- Cherry & Coconut - Handpicked sour cherries and crunchy toasted coconut meet our house blend chocolate. 70% Cacao.
- Raspberry & Rose - Field ripened raspberries meet our house blend chocolate, then finished with Persian rose petals. 70% Cacao.
- Honey Macadamia Organic Milk - Slow roasted Australian Macadamias drizzled with Jarrah honey meet our organic milk chocolate.
Bahen & Co Story
With former lives as vignerons, Jacqui & Josh Bahen have seeded an understanding that achieving simplicity in chocolate making is harder than complex. Taking a simplistic approach to respect flavour and connect back to the source.
Restored from a vintage age and lead by a 1930’s Barth Sirocco Ball Roaster and circa 1910 Guitard Melangeur, the chocolate machines operate slow and cool with the wisdom needed to preserve the taste of distant places.
The chocolate factory operates from the family farm in Margaret River - Western Australia. A region with a raw natural beauty and strong community that supports the efforts of its small producers.
There are a variety of bars to choose from - the hard part will be choosing which bar to include in your kit!
Free shipping when you spend over $100 within Australia.
Flat Rate Shipping | Australia $10.00 incl. rural delivery for orders under $100.
Deliveries are made during business hours Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays). Deliveries to some regional areas may be made directly to the nearest Post Office.
Returns & Refunds
We do not provide refunds for change of mind after the order has been dispatched or if the wrong address was provided at checkout. If any of the products were damaged during transit please contact us within 7 days of delivery and we can arrange a replacement.