It's all messy: The hair. The bed. The words. The heart. Life. - William Leal
This Emotional First Aid kit is full of wise emergency advice for 20 key psychological situations, including: Friendship, Love, Sex, Work and Self, is incredibly powerful for those times of real need. Designed by the experts at The School of Life, this kit is worth having on standby. Perfect for COVID19.
We know how useful it can be to have a first aid kit to hand. A kit naturally can’t solve everything, but what counts is that it is immediately present and at once highly effective. It contains what’s most urgently needed to contain a situation - until calm returns or more substantial help can be called for.
This is a counterpart to that medical first aid kit, an emotional kit that provides a set of useful salves to some of life’s most challenging psychological situations.
Hopefully we won’t face them very often (if at all), but knowing how we might respond can lend us an important degree of confidence and resilience. This kit is an artful collection of some of what the wisest and kindest, most experienced and most thoughtful people might say to us if they were beside us in a crisis.
How to Use the Kit
- ‘I can’t sleep’
- ‘I’m in the wrong job’
- ‘I might be turning into an addict’
- ‘I’m so envious’
- ‘I don’t know how to make friends’
- ‘I will never find the right partner’
- ‘I’m going to be disgraced’
- ‘I’m a failure, I’ve wasted my life’
- Keep the kit somewhere close to hand in readiness for life’s most testing moments.
- Read through the whole kit to steel yourself for challenges you may one day face.
- Give one to a friend experiencing a moment of crisis.
- The design is modelled after medical first aid kits, reminding us of the crucial importance of emotional as well as physical health.
Please remember Lifeline contact number should you require further support - 13 11 14
20 printed booklets in box | 157 x 115 x 45mm | Contains adult content
Free shipping when you spend $125 and over within Australia.
Flat Rate Shipping | Australia $12.50 incl. rural delivery for orders under $125.
Deliveries are made during business hours Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays). Deliveries to some regional areas may be made directly to the nearest Post Office.
Returns & Refunds
We do not provide refunds for change of mind after the order has been dispatched or if the wrong address was provided at checkout. If any of the products were damaged during transit please contact us within 7 days of delivery and we can arrange a replacement.