Weighted Eye Pillow
Relax and rejuvenate your mind and spirit with these gorgeous weighted eye pillows. Perfect for meditation, relaxation and a savasana practise, this Eye Pillow provides a gentle weight to pressure points across the eyes and temples. Reducing light in the room, it can be used at room temperature for an indulgent relaxation experience, gently heated to ease the symptoms of dry eyes or cooled down to soothe tired and puffy eyes.
Relax and rejuvenate your mind and spirit with these beautiful Lavender and Flaxseed eye pillow:
- Filled in Australia with locally sourced Lavender and Flaxseed (180g)
- Perfect for meditation or relaxation
- Provides a gentle weight to pressure points around the eyes and temples
- Reduces light in the room
- Velvet front and Satin back
- Recyclable packaging
- Can be cooled to soothe tired or puffy eyes
- It can also be used warm to help relieve the symptoms of dry eyes
Comes in three styles:
- Blush Restore - pink linen eye pillow hand-filled with a healing blend of locally- sourced flaxseed, Rosemary, Juniper Berries, Rose Petals and oils.
- Seafoam Velvet - seafoam luxe velvet eye pillow hand-filled with lavender and flaxseed, the soft satin backing and gentle weight of the pillow will make you feel like you're in your own private spa.
- Musk Velvet - this musk luxe velvet weighted eye pillow is filled Wwth the delicate aroma of Lavender complimented with the gentle weight of Flaxseed, reduce light and drift off into a moment of pure bliss.
Whether you are using your eye pillow to assist you to sleep or to calm yourself after a hectic or stressful day you will feel the benefits of the blends and weight on the eye area immediately. The flax seeds work to block out light, while providing gentle weight to the pressure points around the eyes and temples.
Directions for Use:
- Lie down and make yourself comfortable then gently place your eye pillow across your closed eyes to immediately relax.
- Placing your tonic eye pillow in the refrigerator to cool before use also has the added benefit of cooling tired, irritated and puffy eyes.
- Can be heated up gently in the microwave to ease symptoms of dry eyes or cooled down in the fridge to soothe tired, puffy eyes.
This eye pillow contains natural blends, a natural powder is often found as the leaves / plants dehydrate and break down.