'Intense love does not measure. It just gives' - Mother Theresa.
This kit is for a new Mama and their bub. Perfect for an expectant Mama or a new Mum. A great gift to give to celebrate the new wellbeing journey a Mum will be on during their pregnancy and that first year of motherhood.
This kit includes:
- Zen Mamas Book - by Teresa Palmer and Sarah Wright, the founders of Your Zen Mumma, an online destination for parents. This book will to help find your zen path through pregnancy, birth and beyond. Whether it’s dealing with fertility challenges or pregnancy loss, riding out a long and complicated labour or juggling multiple kids (and work!), these mamas have been through it – and have written this gorgeous book to help you find your own glimpses of Zen along the way, too. Packed full of knowledge to prep for pregnancy all the way through to the first 12 weeks with your newborn.
- Bootie Balm soothes nappy rash while protecting and nourishing baby’s skin,
- Boobie Balm provides relief for tender nipples.
- Sleep Mama tea- Being a mum is hard work, and on those days when we fumble around in a sleep deprived fog uninterrupted sleep seems like a long-gone luxury.
This Sleep Mama tea is a soothing, caffeine-free blend of organic leaves including Chamomile, Lemon Balm, Rooibos and Valerian Roots, which aim to calm the body and mind and prepare it for bedtime. It’s a perfect combination to ensure a good night’s rest.
- Mama Perfume Oil - This beautiful mama blend contains jojoba oil, pomegranate oil, grapefruit oil, and lemon. Contains a clear quartz crystal point.
- Mama Love Q.Essence Healing Herbs - for the first month postpartum (a sacred time of healing and recovery) - this nourishing blend of raw herbs stepped in traditional Chinese medicine aims to nourish the body, mind and soul giving a much needed boost to any new Mama.
This is a unique thoughtful gift that any pregnant Mama or new Mama would love to receive to help them find their path to zen and take care of their wellbeing.
Free shipping when you spend over $100 within Australia.
Flat Rate Shipping | Australia $10.00 incl. rural delivery for orders under $100.
Deliveries are made during business hours Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays). Deliveries to some regional areas may be made directly to the nearest Post Office.
Returns & Refunds
We do not provide refunds for change of mind after the order has been dispatched or if the wrong address was provided at checkout. If any of the products were damaged during transit please contact us within 7 days of delivery and we can arrange a replacement.