The Halcyon Bracelet
THE HALCYON BRACELET WITH AQUAMARINE, AMAZONITE, KYANITE & 14K GOLD
CALM + HOPEFUL + HARMONIOUS
Designed with a curation of rare gemstones, reminiscent of balmy summer days and poolside cocktails, emanating the energy of lingering mood you will embrace when you wear this extraordinary piece. This special bracelet was created in collaboration with one of the world's most fabulous hotels, Halcyon House.
Aquamarine is the Stone of Calm & Courage, quietening the mind, to reduce stress and promote self-love, offering us a quiet confidence to evolve into the most glorious version of ourselves.
Amazonite is the Stone of Hope, Optimism and Empowerment. It's energy is as powerful as the river after which it was named, and as as bold as the legendary warriors with whom it is connected, yet it tempers aggression, tames the irrational ands stills the disquiet. Amazonite empowers one to search the self and discover one's own truths, and to move beyond fear of judgement or confrontation with others to live in alignment with those beliefs and values.
Kyanite has a calming effect on the whole being, aligning the chakras to bring a harmonious clarity and connect us to our higher consciousness to understand our soul's purpose in this lifetime.
Gold is known as The Master Healer. It is effective in healing spiritually, emotionally and physically. Gold also enhances the energy in the other gemstones it is used with so is truly powerful in every aspect.
- 6mm Aquamarine
- 6mm Russian Amazonite
- 6mm Kyanite
- 14K Gold-filled hardware
- Handcrafted in Australia using natural gemstones and elastic cord
- Packaging: Linen jewellery bag with product card highlighting healing symbolism of the piece. Packed in a Spiritus Stones box. All packaging is 100% compostable and biodegradable.
14k Gold Filled Benefits
Gold-filled is a gold-coating process that offers a much thicker gold layer than gold-plated jewellery. The benefit of this is a much more resilient gold coating, is less likely to tarnish, and safer for metal allergy sufferers.
Bracelet sizing is based on a snug fit for the specified wrist circumference sizes. We recommend measuring your wrist with a measuring tape for an accurate indication.
Below we have provided a recommendation for each wrist size group:
• SMALL (fits 16cm wrist snugly): 14 - 16cm wrist circumference
• MEDIUM (fits 18cm wrist snugly): 16.5 – 18cm wrist circumference
• LARGE (fits 20cm wrists snugly): 18.5 – 20cm wrist circumference - Preorder - one week leadtime to ship.
About Spiritus Stones
Spiritus Stones is a mindful jewellery brand with positivity and transformation at its very core. They have one clear intention: to inspire you to live your best life as a result of being more mindful of what’s truly important to you. As seen in Condé Nast Traveller.
Each Spiritus piece is lovingly handmade in their Sydney workshop using natural gemstones and quality hardware. We ask for you to care for your creation like a priceless family heirloom so it stands the test of time.
• MOISTURE & COSMETICS: Many gemstones are porous by nature, so their look will change over time with exposure to moisture, perfumes and cosmetics.
• EXERCISE: Jewellery can break during exercise so please be conscious of all activities that place your piece at risk.
• STORAGE: Store your Spiritus creation in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Please note that every Spiritus Stones piece is thoughtfully handcrafted with natural gemstones, so may therefore vary slightly in appearance from the image shown.