The Illuminator Necklace
Created with a powerful double-pointed Gold Rutilated Quartz, The Illuminator Necklace's motto is "I Enlighten". Celebrating souls who value seeking out a higher truth, and manifesting all their hopes and dreams to set out on their path to enlightenment. This special creation is a part of our Soul Journey Collection.
GOLD RUTILATED QUARTZ is a rare form of quartz containing golden inclusions of rutile. Known as The Stone of Illumination, this special gemstone is said to illuminate the soul to allow spiritual growth. A powerful energy amplifier, Gold Rutilated Quartz is the perfect manifestation companion to assist you on your path to enlightenment.Gold is known as The Master Healer, bringing balance to the body through enhancing emotional, physical and spiritual energy as well as amplifying the energy in the gemstones it is worn with.
Please note that every Spiritus Stones piece is thoughtfully handcrafted with natural gemstones, so may therefore vary slightly in appearance from the image shown
- Gold Rutilated Quartz double-pointed feature stone 12mm x 6mm
- 14K Gold-filled round box chain necklace (0.85mm width) with lobster clasp
- Select Length: 45cm or 50cm
- Handcrafted in Australia
- Packaging: Linen jewellery bag with product card highlighting healing symbolism of the piece. Packed in a Spiritus Stones box (unless Naked Packaging" is selected). All packaging is 100% compostable and biodegradable.
14k Gold Benefits
Gold-filled is a gold-coating process that offers a much thicker gold layer than gold-plated jewellery. The benefit of this is a much more resilient gold coating, is less likely to tarnish, and safer for metal allergy sufferers.
About Spiritus Stones
Spiritus Stones is a mindful jewellery brand with positivity and transformation at its very core. They have one clear intention: to inspire you to live your best life as a result of being more mindful of what’s truly important to you. As seen in Condé Nast Traveller.
Each Spiritus piece is lovingly handmade in our Sydney workshop using natural gemstones and quality hardware. We ask for you to care for your creation like a priceless family heirloom so it stands the test of time.
• Moisture & Cosmetics - Many gemstones are porous by nature, so their look will change over time with exposure to moisture, perfumes and cosmetics.
• Exercise: Jewellery can break during exercise so please be conscious of all activities that place your piece at risk.
• Storage: Store your Spiritus creation in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.