Bahen & Co makes stone ground chocolate from bean to bar. A traditional approach to chocolate making that returns to a slower pace of a previous time. We simply love their range of chocolate bars and the packaging is so pretty too!
- Almond & Sea Salt - House Blend chocolate meets the finest of almonds, slow roasted with our farm grown olive oil. Finished with hand harvested sea salt.
- Organic Milk Chocolate - Madagascan cacao from the Somia Plantation, combined with organic milk. The combination is distinctively creamy with notes of caramel & shortbread.
- House Blend 70% Cacao - A selection of single plantation cacao's stone ground to produce a complex chocolate in a distinct house style.
- Orange & Hazelnut - Zesty sun ripened Valencia oranges and slow roasted hazelnuts meet our house blend chocolate.
- Cherry & Coconut - Handpicked sour cherries and crunchy toasted coconut meet our house blend chocolate. 70% Cacao.
- Raspberry & Rose - Field ripened raspberries meet our house blend chocolate, then finished with Persian rose petals. 70% Cacao.
- Honey Macadamia Organic Milk - Slow roasted Australian Macadamias drizzled with Jarrah honey meet our organic milk chocolate.
- Strawberry & Pistachio - Field grown strawberries, slow roasted pistachios and a dusting of sea salt, are combined with our stone ground chocolate.
- Hazelnut Praline Organic Milk - Roasted hazelnut praline with our organic milk chocolate. Creamy, crunchy and addictive! Ingredients : Cocoa beans, organic raw sugar, organic milk powder, organic cacao butter, hazelnuts.
- Chilli & Sea Salt - The flavour combination was perfected by the ancient Aztecs. Flame roasted chilli varietals meet our House Blend chocolate. Finished with a dusting of flaked sea salt. Ingredients : Cocoa beans, organic raw sugar, roasted chilli, flake salt
Weight : 75g
Bahen & Co Story
With former lives as vignerons, Jacqui & Josh Bahen have seeded an understanding that achieving simplicity in chocolate making is harder than complex. Taking a simplistic approach to respect flavour and connect back to the source.
Restored from a vintage age and lead by a 1930’s Barth Sirocco Ball Roaster and circa 1910 Guitard Melangeur, the chocolate machines operate slow and cool with the wisdom needed to preserve the taste of distant places.
The chocolate factory operates from the family farm in Margaret River - Western Australia. A region with a raw natural beauty and strong community that supports the efforts of its small producers.
There are a variety of bars to choose from - the hard part will be choosing which bar to include in your kit!