Happy Hearts Board Game
Calm hearts, calm heads, designed for littlies.
Happy Hearts weaves science-backed mindfulness techniques - like gratitude and body awareness with yoga and breathing - into a lovingly made, hand-illustrated board game. To develop a growth mindset. To ignite laughter. And to bring joy to playtime.
Crafted by psychotherapist, Jacqueline, Happy Hearts is a loving blend of joy, science, and healthy brain training. In the box, you’ll find: 1 hand-illustrated game board, 1 dice, 4 player tokens, A how-to-play information card, 30 beautifully crafted Happy Cards Living room, classroom, inside or out, for maximum joy, play this game wherever you please, and play often.
The science of mindfulness has been widely studied for decades now. And the resounding findings? Mindfulness opens the door to a world of goodness for your littly.
From boosting your little one’s working memory, to increasing cognitive flexibility and attentiveness, to boosting their overall happiness, the benefits of mindfulness practices are far-reaching and create a healthy, positive lens for your child to experience the world through.
With dreamy illustrations and thoughtful details, this beautifully crafted board game will have your little ones taking a moment to hit pause in our busy world, and carving out their own individual pockets of calm.
- As you journey around the board, you’ll be met with: Yoga Poses By moving their body with yoga, your little one will be on their way to building a healthy mind, a refined focus, and confidence grown from connecting their brain with their body.
- Happy Cards encourage your little ones to consider and express what they are grateful for. In doing this, they will be cultivating a growth mindset - a key ingredient in the recipe for a successful life. Studies show that gratitude has profound impacts on our health. Practicing gratitude can leave our littles more likely to sleep well, have improved immune system function, and healthier relationships with others.
- Funny Faces - A surefire way to get your whole group giggling. Pull your funniest face for a release of stress-quashing endorphins and close interpersonal connection.
- Belly Breathe Through deep belly breathing, your little ones will find their internal quiet and a peaceful body boost. Like an anchor in stormy seas, mindfulness breathing will keep them safe and calm, wherever they are.
- Monkey Brain Look out for the Monkey Brain tiles. When you land on one of these, it means that it’s time to take a step back… literally! Oh bananas!
- Sleepy Sloth Like a sleepy sloth, you're cosy in your tree and catch some zZzZs. You’re so busy resting that you miss your next turn. A good reminder for your little one of how important those naps are!
- Jumping Joey When you land on this tile, you’ll get moving like a little Joey and jump forward a number of spaces.