Are you always tossing and turning during the night, but never know what’s affecting your sleep? Here’s where keeping a sleep diary can help you!
Just like tracking your daily habits and journaling your day, journaling for sleep using a sleep diary or a sleep journal helps you keep track of your sleeping habits and identify what may be affecting your sleep patterns.
This MiGoals sleep journal is specially designed to help you gain better sleep within a matter of weeks. You can use the journal as part of your morning and bedtime routine. Not only can you record your sleep quality and habits in the sleep diary, but it also contains sleep facts and tips to help you understand the secrets to getting a good night’s sleep.
- 7-day sleep reset tool
- Daily sleep journal templates, with prompts and cues
- 7-week prompted sleep challenge
- Sleep tips, facts, and exercises
- Room to journal thoughts
Journaling for sleep is an excellent way for you to improve your sleep habits and increase your daytime energy levels. When you get better quality sleep and better sleeping patterns, you can unlock a wide range of benefits including:
- A stronger immune system
- Healthier weight regulation
- Lowered risk of diabetes and heart disease
- Reduced stress and better moods
- Increased productivity and concentration
- B6 size
- 176 pages
- PU cover
- Foiled front cover detail