The Build-a-Habit Guide
A researched backed program to make habits stick.
Building a new habit takes experimentation, compassion, and creativity. This guided program puts research into step-by-step practice so you can develop the habit you’ve always wanted. Along the way, you’ll be guided through creating a habit plan and experimenting with what works through daily and weekly check-ins.
- 70 daily check-in and tracker entries for you to put your habit to practice
- Expert guidance and structured activities for you to choose your habit, create your habit plan, and refine your plan
- Tips and guidance from a behavioural scientist and expert therapists to accompany you on your habit formation journey
- This notebook is filled with 144 pages of 75 gsm cream paper for a smooth & fluid writing experience.
Hard bound with a flat lay binding, this notebook is lighter than The Anti-Anxiety Notebook, but filled with the same high-quality, evidence-based content you know and trust.
- Measurements: 22cm x 14cm x 1 cm